Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wonder Worrified

Theres this big grey cloud above my head
All those bed bugs buggers on my bed
Sure elders told me too see things ahead
But i just shudder the dissapointments
Hoping matters that will resist me
Life aint that simple i know
But everytime i recite this
You never hesitate to go
What do you think of me now?
Do you know me?
Perhaps not or maybe never
I am curious to what youre thinking
You wear a mask when youre with me
You never show me the real you
All you do is make people laugh some more
I would wonder in loneliness
What is there, in the chapters of your heart
Together, Near or far apart
I pray you open yourself
So i wont have to face the wasted conclusions
Guessing how you exactly feel
And finally, break the premises of my fears
Abhorence of admiration will take over me
With reckless left its body
To spend the next suspending imaginations
To know what life is all about
And yes
Fear has overcome me now,
so please come and wake me from this nightmare
Just like Prince rescued Sleeping Beauty
100 years i felt
this world of no further breathing
let me come to know you
let you free me
never for my heart to break again.

0 comments: