Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sinner

let it be known to the unknown
let it be a secret to lovers
what is number if it is alone
what is proud without the feelings of others

i have a secret to whisper
i have a noble who is a beggar
i have one heart and only one
i too have fallen for many sons

i am prohibited to love
yet i am married
i was cursed to die
though i am well as a sportsmen

i tell you i love you
every bright day
and every colds night
would you figure how much i meant it
just by a glimpse of the eye
take my sight
examine deeply
do you see the real me
stabbing you all over.

my heart is divided
longing for another soul
truce will never step in
hate is what i'm looking for

a beauty such as i
proudly to say
i am every same as every monsters
that take your hearts
and pocket fillings emptied
i was a shameful beggar
and now you'll be just as was i

beg me
go on
take your shameful footsteps
walk towards the dark
keep making the devils smile
for the most of hatred will fill me
hence you will know who i am

i love to see
pride
lust
revenge
and every seven sins
thats in my list

and my first wish when i was a child
is for a posession of Death God
for his notebook
to be mine
i'll place it in glass chamber
just like snow white's
though it will be black and dark
say if you touch
sudden death as an end

will i make amends
will i pray for forgiveness
what fool do you take me
i have sinned wide as the sea

to hell i shall be
proud to stand
even if theyll take me
as a guardian
to hell i shall be

0 comments: