Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Escaping Dream

i carved your figure with my bare hands
with only a coal and a paper, Kaname sama,
u look so fragile.. but i didnt drew you that way,
its how you struck my heart with your blood
everyone stares at me as i gazed in my dream
i bit my lip every now and then
remembering the time you bit and drank me
the part of time that i was yours forever
i belong to you
i was slapped again and again
but never did i woke up
no i dont want to Oniisama..
i want you to drink me
and let you drain me
my blood will never has it end
the last drop
there wont be any
Pierce in my lips with those gentle fangs
feel me with those breaths
i am your air
with you theres no need for Worry
you can stop a war just by feeling it
tell me to do whatever you want
lock me up in your heart
my most pleasure to live in you
just dont ever turn your back from me again
dont escape from my eyes
as i wont want yours to mine
dont make me feel that way
that i was buried under
deeper than i already had been
every New Moon
you promised to tell me what you have been said
all over again
i will never forget it
but i just want to hear them
your cold wind by my ear
settles me the most
you are every drop of my blood
and you can have them in you
for any cause
dont resist me
as i know its mine that you had been
longing for
i am yours

0 comments: