Monday, August 25, 2008

Break it Down

This curve in the line of my life

i can tell above the rest which i should strive
Pursuing the best in the street
Leave it all to the best can defeat
sometimes in the waters
there would be one that is better
Than pearls than water lights
Give it a glance they'll start a fight
They fight, all for love.

Atmosphere agrees to my lips
These words that came out
Though they cant stand for a bit.
New lines knowledged me about life
a few little steps to survive
a drop of things that conceive
amount of air i should breathe..



STOP!!

haha
i suddenly lost my inspiration. caught up with funny feelings. Like the one on my way home, that funny feeling on the train. i felt safe and touched! 0_o haha right right. okay. sorry talking to myself makes no harm isn it. so yeah. hols was good. it was draggy at first but just as i dont want it to end, hmm it gets better and i got pissed cause school was near. but then again, i thought my friends would be there. my only floats when im drowning. thank god for them. sigh. well then. rehearsals starts again for the next dansing thru broadway, omg ive grown flabby need to get toned. fats presence! go away! yeah and saturday spent the whole day with qis, watching wall E. very cute. though i only hope someone was there with me. but the person couldnt make it.. nvm. we end up giving away the tickets to a pair of bestfriends, yes strangers. And after movies,i found the deadlious DVD that i wanted so much! it got my adrenalins rushed just by seeing the title "Hana Yori Dango 2". BUT i wasnt so much happy for the number 2. wanted to purchase season 1 but there wasnt any. ive been searching for it in every mall i could find, now it seems just impossible to get. could only hope.
Yes then i went to a gig, my brother's band was in. So i broke my principle, and went in the pub-like cafe. You dont wanna ask what games they play. I was under my jacket the whole time. And i had to wait for quite sometime for my brother's turn, the band before him, theres this drummer, he wasnt hot, but he played hot! i couldnt take my eyes off him. Unfortunately, he's somewhat a snob so they say. Hopes flushed down the drain. Actually, i got plenty of hope now, since this Prime Minister -to-be turned up. He's so cute he doesnt know it. haha yeah. so there went my holiday ding dongs and what nots. All in all. i give my holiday rankin an A.

:)

0 comments: