Saturday, August 30, 2008

Weekend

what a weekend!
freaky friday i was needled 20 times, where would i be if none other than Uni Hospital. Found out that i was allergic to pretty lot of stuff that i usually count on and love. like soya bean!! and cats!! ugh! i was dehydrated in the morning and unable to go to school so yeah. the smart fella told me to go for allergy test. no wonder the plague occured. out of 20 chemicals, the only ones i'm not allergic to is like only four. i guess i am that damaged.
yeah and i sulked at mom for letting them poked needles in me. TWENTY of em. so she brought me to midvally and got some japanesee cream puffs! :D

Saturday
went for rantai to support on my brother. not that joyous but it was okay. and there was a cute photographer i set eyes on XD he took pictures of my bro's band. hee hee hee XD
then at night, went to curve for countdown, all the joy watching drunk people get trashy. seriously man, this what you call merdeka? the only thing i enjoyed was the fireworks, watching it with my friends. other than that, i think i ought to delete those files in my head.

love,
from the tired Nakatsu's wife,
Shichi/Hagu/Amirah/Yuuki/Riko Izawa/XD

0 comments: