Wednesday, March 4, 2009

QAASIM


this is my other twin. yeah, our relatives always mistaken us for one another, her granddad once thought i was her and called me by her name. even my dad also thought she was me for afar. XD haha. oh yea we love it. if we're combined.. oh-oh boy youre in trouble. dont you dare mess with my qis ^.^ i call her Ayu <3 known this girl since i was an infant!

and here my energized pig. me love this pig very much. she's so nice and cool when she's calm, but wait til she get high all of sudden, she kisses anyone who gets in the way! but yet, her crazyness clicks with mine so thats why we get along i guess. no other person would layan my crappy moods and bodoh jokes or craziness but her. so buddy live long for me :D


Mae is the saviour of my hollow dull side of my life! i am really thankful that she's the same school with me, everytime we see each other we'll shriek!! no matter how many times we bump into one another, i miss her every second of every minute of everytime<3 not only the lollies in school, Mae if i would i'd give you all the lollies in the world! AAAAANk/zG8-cC3b1Dc/s1600-h/alia.jpg">alia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah, the PINK PRETTY PERKY. she is the person that would cheer you up when youre down with her perky-ness. this girl would talk and talk nonstop even if no one would be listenin, in the end she sulks "HEYY! YOU GUYS ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO ME!" the cutest dangerous hot tiny little Alia. <3 AAAAANU/ISQR_UCesEs/s1600-h/alesia.jpg">and finally, i want to end my chicks with the BOMB DIGGITY one. this is mine. she is half of my guts! she has the most big mouth la i'll say haha. and her temper is outrageous! but to me its nothing. especially when she gets sarcastic to me i couldnt be bothered cause i know she still loves me. XD this girl is one bad ass chick and she's proud of it. awesome kan??? ;) ive known her this whole 5-6 years and i aint regretting one moment ive spent with her :D


i miss you guys ;(

2 comments:

Kreshenka said...

hhaha
alesia he sarcasm haha
i dun even say anything i think she gets mad wen i x layan her stupid ass jokes
haha
but i love her bits/.....

Alesia Dhana said...

lol.. hahaha... i love both of u.. inka n siti.. hahaha... at least u al understand ma sarcasm.. "sum ppl" dont.. hehehehe.. :P