Monday, March 23, 2009

Another Something i Wrote in my Doodle Book

i just cant afford to sleep
with a heart pounding for more
you'd guess this heartbeats
crying out loud as he speaks
Angel, thy voice,
As only one drop heals me sorrow
i have to hear him everyday
even now and tomorrow's morrow
he speaks as he sings
Carnival to a life
my dull life is now a circus
now that he came with non effort
i'd fly for him all the way
to mount Olympus
and meet thy myth gods
To ask the emperor, for mine and only
Entreu my guests..
the cloud of Angel and me

....

oh dear
i would sit here all day
by the pavements
watching the clouds cry
washing my tears all the way
though the day was torn and grey
i glow alone in my heart
the only girl in the county
people cry but she, smiles
all the burden seemed like a feather
cheers to the memories to come
The one that will last forever


0 comments: