Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New Sunshine


in the beginning,
every sunshine that ive greeted,
with unbroken smiles and everlasting hope,
galloping in the salted mist,
leaving the layout sand
with marks of my pirouettes
the perfect kind of gentle
the golden rights of hazy sun rays.
its the time where
i knew how to love
i learnt how to laugh
but most of all
i tasted a new taste of despair
my cry.
the mountain high of hopes that crawls beneath
leaving me only a choice to die
simple verbs came from that angel lips
only meant the deepest core of its tragedy
untangling tongues
to be of softly speaking
but all that was spoke was all more of heartbreaking.
any stranger that passes wont come to listen
it would only take a minute
to understand
it would only take a few seconds
to even like,
pay attention
just for a little time
it doesnt even matter
just recognize
and say whatever
that makes the other person feel better.

i pray
a silent inner pray
every day of the week
pray to lord
let me be brave to speak
although i am just as any other person
the weak
but i have my love to protect
my heart to open

please.





0 comments: