Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Part of My long long long Essay ;P

she felt her own heart pouncing out of her chest. Screeching to get out leaving herself dead. that would be a better conclusion than facing this stupid life. "No Miss Felton, you cant help me or bring my mother back to life can you? Nobody in the world can help me. I'm alone noe, and it is my fate."

"There is where youre wrong. Youre thinking that this was all suppose to be this way, as though your mother left you because she wanted to, and for that you want to live alone in the dark all by yourself, carrying the burden like you deserve it. Think about it, Mika. All this feelings youre having is all made from you. You can change how you feel, how you live, to be a better person or maybe anybody at all, be you. You dont realize you own your body, you have powers over it. Trust me, if you just believe in goodwill, surrender your days to God and not end it by your own remark, lay hope everyday and never give up, i believe in you that you will go through this, Mika. I believe in You".

...
by an essay "Thank You, Teacher"
Siti Amirah

0 comments: