Monday, March 2, 2009

222

my 222nd post :D

oh well this morning i really hadnt the energy to go to school! i was like uh.. dtb ;( during perhimpunan i was really really really mengantuk. i couldnt stand at all, i trie to focus to the speeches but i never rlly did! who listens anyway, so i tried to rest my head, i was so tired til i had headaches..

then thank you my angels! i received a note from Mae, it stated on the paper Siti Amirah 5KA i knew right away who it was from, of course la the best hand writing ever ;) oh dear i miss dtb badly too Mae! she wrote that she needed to see me during recess :D

then when perhimpunan over, i suddenly got hyper. -.-" i listened to all my gf's gossips. gosh i have been missed out alot. and we even played games, cause teacher dint come in class. (exams like tmrw and we can still play.. i know ) then suddenly they mentioned something like nobita and shizuka and i reflexly thought of Kelvin Doraemon!! and also they mentiond abt teddy bear too!! which!! remnded me of MR TEDDY ;( i was abt to cry. i rlly miss everybody! uhh

then after school over, i went home and quickly went for passport renewal. then got to KL.. my father took a road which got us stuck at traffic.. and guess where exactly?? on my RIGHT is PANGGUNG BANDARAYA DTB1!! on my LEFT is DEWAN BANDARAYA KUALA LUMPUR DTB2!! i was like OH NOOO!! i was nagging to my parents all the memories, and finally i cried. glaring LEFT n RIGHT ;( <333333



i miss everybody.
not even one singled out.
i miss the whole family.
me love you all.


anyway i got exams tmrw. so yeah. havent even started any studying -.-"

0 comments: