Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Crawling by The Roses

i woke up today with circles under my eyes
so i wonder away if my dream had come true
sadly no, i wasnt a bloodthirst
i just hadnt enough sleep.

i tried to walk away but i was just tied on to myself
sleep walking everyday
the clock seem to be slower than ever
i had to drag myself and end up thankful when i survived a day.

i cried i laughed i couldnt stand the silence
i'm looking at the board of science but all i can catch in my mind is your laughs

well i thought promising is forever
then again youre still leaving somehow
Lullabied me that nothings gonna be over
So dont stop and sing to me youre love vow

Everyday i'll be praying
For your ever happiness
Every night before i sleep
i'll have to sleep with the necklace
Or i wont sleep at all if its not on me
as so if i have it, i'll get to sleep dreaming of you
and none can wake me even if the earth shall shake.

0 comments: