Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hontoni

hahaha

yes lets all laugh about it now. It was funny recalling what i did today
well maybe these few days

i didnt talk to anyone since ystrday.. why? wakarimashita.. i dont know. so.
i thought i wanted to die. so i was at the balcony, looking down the grass that was so down below wondering if i should jump down and no i wasnt fearing of the consequence yet i thought about the roller coaster feeling. ne?? baka ne? hontoni baka desu. baka baka
haha.. yosh!
nxt!
my parents asks me.. i decided i should change school. nani yun??! watashi tottemo suki sri aman gakuen! or i pretend i like? hhaha wakaranai...
nxt!
i lost myself for a moment
i lost my smile
i lost confidence..
haih.. so desu ne.. taihen desu

aizat called me and pulled me back right on track
and sorry.. i could lay off the msn, phone, myspace, but never to my blogger! no
gomene!
hai! tottemo aishiteru babyy ;)

now i will try my best to find myself and while im getting there i'll keep smiling
atleast pretend to smile till i am really smiling. reach the goal! GAMBATTE NE!
i love everybody. whoo crazy..

so desu
just there now
reaching
Gambatte!

BABY!

1 comments:

Kreshenka said...

iti....
u ok x???
u have my number...
u u have me on9...
im just a msg/call away...
if anything i am here!!!