Monday, July 28, 2008

Pointless

to repay such democratic hypocracy, i tend to be at the point of no plans, trapped in this body that my soul has been longing to be freed. what other streets should i walk? what other valleys should i cross? i've been to the great high mountain, but never did i to the top. i've faced millions of pretenders but what about the billions?


breath,
i kept telling myself
take the most out of time.
but just to breath in and out
just to do such random thing for daily
it hurts the most
a dagger thats in your heart
and was fated to be there
as long as it can hold
as long as this live.
,,

my other world 
intend to pull my throughly
whole
but just as my lust starting to outrage
it stops
the world stops
just for me to observe the reality
and take chances from seen advantages
to take part in ever laugh 
to love every mind
to die willfully in the end.
''
where am i ought to go
for now i dont know
where was i supposed to be
the answer is only within me
and also in others that has believed
ever jokers dreams that has took me
to them that i have reached
and as they could just foretell me things
only i can make it come true
for my fate is mine
no one can puppet me
except in the hands of His
i shall obey 
that is the way
if He says it 
..
yet i sit still on the basic earth
never have i felt it shake
that i wish it will remain as it is
for me to feel the ground with every vital
understand its grief and weight
that has made it cry for a millions of years
to wonder if i could be as strong as this planet
but all i thought was a failure
how could it be
as it wouldve never happen to me.
..
however much i play it in my mind
however again it will repeat
this loss
and every occured pain
will still remain
the same
..
.

0 comments: