Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Reborn with Love

'so i was walking
by the horror bids of life
was there a shadow beside me it clings
so i shout with all anger and all might
SAVE ME
the terror musculine body took me up
as to him i am no lighter than a pebble
i look as though in his arms like a cub
there i stay forever subtle
"quiet my girl"
"i'm scared"
"now, theres nothing of fear
as i am here, i'll stay with you for as long
as
you
wish"
drawing his fingers through my hair
humming melodies by an angel
a voice fit for Gods banquets
though he was graving inside himself
questions of prophecies flow through me
as i wonder
what being so magical
heroic
is he?
i screamed inside
lowly
and quiet
for i didnt wish for the singing to end
that angel voice..
already read my mind.
"anything hurts young miss? Let me step
in your pain and destroy
them first hand"
i shook my head in disagree
"no! dont stop!"
"pardon me, my singing you referring to
my delicate?"
he continued traversing a route
unfamiliar route to my sight
and while i was on his arms
holding me like his own child
he continued too
his flawless lullaby.
studying his sculpture perfect face
his skin was silky and fair just
as if i were to touch them
they will die of germs
and his lips
undescribable
if i were to be kissed by it
i will die with pleasure.
but there was something else
something that made him look mere to God
more justice
most perfection
with him in place
the atmosphere turns
from every underneath of darkness
to the tip of sunshine
every distress shall run from me
just as he
enters my war world.
"you.."
"Ask away. I'll answer."
"have.."
"Fangs? was that it, my girl? i knew you
would have to see them eventually. Dont
cry now. I am after all, a humble one. I'm not
like others. Believe me, love."
i sat quietly in where he
had placed me
velvet bedspread
with a scent of vigorous passion
and gentleness.
he slowly tuck in by me
and held me there
his breathing was in blues tone
and he lay there for a while
and i felt fully secured
despite that he is the most reason i
should be fearing,
but its all turning against fate.
"ITS TOO TEMPTIOUS, I shall HAVE YOU KNOW"
though he roared, i didnt shake one bit
the fangs purged through my neck
just down my ear.
i knew the pain was coming
but never i expect for a great one
this is how it feels
the great deal of hate
mixtures with love.
it happens when you try to
attaches two positive magnet poles together.
though i held him nearer,
letting him drain me.
...........
.....
He runs to my arms,
the tardy little boy needs me,
and his scent has been my target
i'll save him.
he just has to wish for it
"hush now, dear"
"i am not afraid"
"never lie, my dear boy, for i know
what the person i love is thinking"
"hence, i shall no more, i am afraid. Death is chasing me"
"my careness. theres no need for fear,
as i am here..
i'll stay with you
for
as
long
as
you
wish
.
.
.

0 comments: