Tuesday, August 25, 2009

For The Love of God

heeeeyaahhhmohhh


*blows invisible wind, and prays with her hand lifted and blows again*

where the hell is the old brain of yours? where is it?! find it, damn it. you gotta have it back!

okay heres the doodle. i read back all my old posts and the old me makes the new me (as in current me) feels alot stupid-er. why? heck. cause my writings was inspirational back then and now, its like *bump* a sack of waste products. i think i need to practice more, often, alot. (Seee??! i cant even choose one fitted word for what my mind is delivering, that simple, i hv to just choose all of em -.-") and wait... its like deja-vu all over again? hahh! i feel like Alex The Lion when he said "i dont know, its like deja vu, like ive been here before" something like that @.@ cause i found this post which i was nagging and complaining like an Obachan on the topic of the day = Siti Lost Her Inspiration in writing. T___T sheesh. theres like a million sentences that should be typed by now with this kind of mood but seriously, they aint coming out. its so frustrating.. for now i am adamant to get back my inspiration. oh where is it? i think someone planted a firewall in my brain just by the ducts where grammar and shakespeare lives up in there when i was sleeping or something, not allowing graceful words to come pouring out to speak for my emotions. or maybe its the Other Day Incident.. where i felt like the earth had stopped just so that everyone else in the world including those from North Pole all the way to Australia (no doubt for down there, i have relatives -.-) could watch me cry, holding a note, with a burnt kind of style, with those words that was so promising before. ..fuhh. too much information.
anyway yeah.
Siti how?
how what?
well to get your old brain back in track
whatever for?

OHHHH!
stop playing. im crazy now its worthless to find make-sensing words from my head. alls that there is is just.. playground mates vocabulary.

maybe i should just sleep it off..........



0 comments: