Thursday, April 16, 2009

Watcha gon do with all that K inside that U



Im gonna get get get an I get N G
KUNING LETS GO LETS GO KUNING!!!!

i woke up in the morning, got me goosebumps...........!!!! i dont know how to put in words how i felt, it was extremely overwhelming! i was so semangat. its our last sports day for form 5. i tried to find every yellow things i have ^^ inka bought me the yellow head band so i wore that thru out the day! :D our yellow house theme was the almighty brave Lion! roar! the arak lintas (as he says 'cross beer' =.= that genius potato..) was awesome!! there was Celine as Cleopatra she was gorgeous, and nadia was the handsome trojan. the formation was great.

at the grand stand i was sitting with nina.

me : i love the sky.. look!
nina : siti you say that everywhere you go.
me : its so pretty
nina : hmm.

but seriously the sky was pretty, with the atmosphere and all. the stadium i love the stadium.

me : i love it here, if only its like open to public i'd go here everyday and run at the tracks
nina : brrrr, alone? tak takut ke ada hantu nanti
me : errrkk..

then came to senamrobik comp. i was sorta nervous but after i entered the field i forgot about it and enjoyed myself thru n thru ^^ i never knew there would be a day where i actually have fun with senamrobik, and this with spirit and energy to give all out. all of senamrobik girls got three black claws, and painted whiskers on our cheeks! yeah we're the lions! all of the grls was so cute im very proud of them. and the our ending position was like ROARRR like Alex in madagascar you know that pose where he goes roarrr yeah we did that pose, it was so cute! i still remember Ilana my form 1 junior she'd go """ ohhh my fave part, siti siti can i roar?? """ yeah go for it!""" yayyyy!!"" of course her roarr was THE loudest. she's so cute, all of the juniors was so cute. i miss rehearsing with them, theyre so much fun.

and when acara penyampaian hadiah we were all holding our hands, more like gripping, closing our eyes tight wishing and praying as a team to win this year..
and when they announce the 4th and 3rd place which wasnt yellow house i strtd to cry, (there we go again) and the " johan acara senamrobik jatuh kepada rumah......... (everybody started to cheer)... kunninNNGGG!!!!!" I WAS HUGGING EVERYBODY, LEFT RIGHT WHOEVER I COULDNT BOTHER I WAS SO HAPPY.. okay you readers might think hey its just senamrobik.. but man the core of our hearts its the first taste of yellow house actually WON in many years we've been the last place, so yeah, give us a clap ;D and then the results for arak lintas! and we got first place TOOOOOOOOO. ROARR GIRLS, ROARRR! I WAS hi 5'ing everyone this time, i hit my own eye, like accidently poke but i cudnt care, my tears was running down mad. and i saw our house master, Siti Aqeela she was in tears too, that moment was very touchy for all of us. but though, the real moment we've been waiting for...
"kejohanan sukan tahun 2009 jatuh kepada rumah.." we yellow house second place, it was a dart to our hearts, blue house got first place for few years straight i dnt even rmmbr since when. but then second place is a good step up from the last place okay lemme rephrase! GREAT STEP UP. so the spirit was indescribable. i'm proud to be in my house. I salute Siti Aqeela. so as bunny says because of her undying support yellow house actually stepped up.




oh so then after everything, me n my friends went to go have lunch at OT kopitiam, Rina drove!! with her P license, or was it L? but it was awesome all 6 of us in a car, ive already started dreaming about after SPM roadtrip.. BANG! okay back to reality. more to hardwork.. no more house prac :(

but BABY I'M SO PROUD TO LOVE YELLOW ^^

0 comments: