Wednesday, April 8, 2009

<3 ?

sigh.
whats life towards working hard, the never ending bricks of sweats.. and this massive headache ive been having =.= yeah having it now, i feel like taking that cordless and drill it at the side of my head.

so i took a book and tried to read, and the next thing you know i'm slumbered away. its like as though ive been working shipping or something, end up dead tired everytime i got back frm school. and the most scariest thing. i lost my addiction in novels!!!!!! but to shakespeare i still read, once in a while, been smothering my thoughts with pages of king John one of many from the author's work. where or where can i find you back my passione~.

i guess i just need back my dancing, really looking forward to May :)

and i really miss somebody ^^

0 comments: