Thursday, April 2, 2009

lifes like an hourglass glued to the table.

to tell you the truth. ?
to tell you how it feels like. ?
to let you know how you really hurted me. ?
to tell you a story on how i cry every night. ?

you just wont get it
the fact that i did silently pray
for you to understand your own tricks
how you apply them towards the people around you

why do i care?
because of this now
you make me dont care
you make me refuse to imply

love
is what im waiting for
lust
is just one part of life thats a devil to me
loath
just one thing i have for you right now

and i have to say sorry
that i may have hurted you
cause all thats in my head
is one verbal thought
"angst"
which means alot of things..
which i have learnt today
youre just my imaginary
i created you
and you decided to hurt me?
i accept
and i admit
i am hurt.

but you dnt know that
from these scars that you drew
they can always heal
and beneficial from it too
i learnt from my wrong do's
i can study you
and destroy you from that

all i want to tell you is that.
i just typed crap

--.--
\

i feel like typing right now.. so i type junkies. XD

<3

qaasim i miss you ;)
pondans i miss you ;p
you you i miss you ;)
Acky<3
doraemon
mr teddy
jazz shoes i miss you


0 comments: