Saturday, April 25, 2009

hey magalenha

woah liao. haha XD

seriously. ive only like watchd latin in youtubes'. but when i actually see it live, i just couldnt breathe.
i shouted out too much i think i'm going to lose my voice soon, here comes the sexy voice ;D haha. oh my gosh.. really.. the only word in my head was awesome. through out the night my feet has been killing me like nails stabbing em but when they danced i couldnt feel a thing at all. maybe it was getting numb X) but the point im trying to get to here is, they were so good. especially when they danced to one of my fave song, Magalenha.. its like i was in another land.

oh then i saw them waltz! its just really exactly like fairytale. it looks like merry-go-round, unstoppable.. i wonder if i were to suddenly got to the dancefloor, i wud get alot of shoe print all over me *shiver* oh their dresses.

omg!!! and this is one more weird thing, not weird but i feel like the night
really was so perfect.

everything was yellow. not all la but most of it!
the balloons! they were yellow!!

ok im gonna just type with this babe colour ^^

and theres like a few yellow dress which i was rlly in love with.



no, i was in love with everything that happened that night, i had to pinch myself every now an then to check if i was dreaming . and to the fact that i really wasnt.. AH! ^^
alot of things, a whole lot of love, happened but imma just keep it all to myself ;)

0 comments: