Sunday, April 6, 2008

truesie footsie fruity/bunny

oh gosh, people. whats up with me today?? lately i have just been saying whatever i want without shame. like telling mom what happened with the guy i use to like. surprisingly mom took my story well. and telling my bestfriend my deepest regrets. and telling a guy i use to have a crush on him. he's impression was okay. lol. and telling my ex off.he took my advice. and today at rehearsal was fun. and i talked to people whom i barely knew. and most off them are nice. and my bestfriend told me his deepest darkest secrets. not that i already knew what it was. he states i'm weird and stupid. watever..

so there she goes telling me she's going off.bunny's going off? for real>? is she telling the truth? or is it some april fool act? i'll slap her if it is :P woah.. i cant believe this. what am going to do without her loudness? recess time would be quiet. what if a guy i got involve with acts ASS'sy? she wouldnt be there to scold him. what if when i caught myself in tears? she wouldnt be there to make me smile. but what i do now is that, no matter where she will be, no matter what she's doing, our memories together will be sewn in my heart so it'll stay forever, i'll remember her thats for sure.
so we ( me and my girls) planned a surprise. celebrate a farewell party for her. at Charms. planned well it seems. she didnt expect all of us to be there. she end up in tears of joy. the whole day was a blast. cartwheelin in Cineleisure till the guard shoo's us off. :P
imma miss her!!!

0 comments: