Friday, April 25, 2008

Sickness

it was dawn. i climbed up the roof again. the moon was still seen as it sets. and the sun was doing its best job at rising.

both of the planets outshines eachother. the moon was peacefully calm, in a wave manner gives human the love mood. the sun was ecstatically bringing happy thoughts towards any living men watching it rise. but my topic for this does not have anything to do with sun and moon. its about me. of late.

i am not fit to join any sports that i am interested in. for the cause of my weak heart. unable to even go brisk walking. but what i mostly worry bout my own self is that my love in dancing. every sunday i have rehearsal for the musical. and its always tough. had to give all out. while i dance and whirl i will be okay but the hazardous part is the result of the next day. i will feel like i am washed out. my blood draining out of me as i slowly lost my breath and my heartbeat rise like its racing for a league cup.

and i am very embarassed with myself as i often faint in school. my friends would be there beside me of course. but look what i have done so far? keep on being sick and keep on being such a troublesome to all of them.

all i want to do now is be well and keep fit. which is why now i am struggling to reach my goal.

0 comments: