Tuesday, March 11, 2008

my crazy Fairytale

i walked down the beach that day, bare foot. with my mini mp3 clinging at my body. i deserted myself for awhile, all this noise in my head had to be coolen down. the only company i had was the music by jack johnson and mika nakashima. i walked after hours it seemed, i felt tired. i didnt want to use my legs anymore. so i lay on the warm sand, abruptly the brush of the sand through my skin took the pain away.

i stared at the sky. the sky was clear blue, all a sparkle. the clouds danced and transformed into beautiful shapes. it was too beautiful to recall. they always danced for me when my heart calls for them, those clouds. the warm ray of the sun comforts me as i was a little chilled. then i wished i could lay here all by myself with nature as my companion, forever. slower than seconds, i shut my eyes.

i was shadowed. i looked beneath my shoulder and saw a figure. tough and tall. the figure bowed on my existence, i, in reply, bowed back. i never did took my eyes off the mysterious being. the sun shines behind him, i could not see his face.

he took out his hand and offered me to dance. careless of whoever he was i accepted his hand and took them with mine. i felt his body was brick hard, yet comforting. his scent was musky and it was my favourite.we danced and danced, forgetting the world. we swayed on the diamond like sand, as wind. he was very gentle. respectful. he handles me with perfect kindness. although i have only met him in a short hour, it felt like we have been together forever. by that moment, he was an angel to me.

suddenly, the clouds glowered. he stopped but didnt let go off my hand. why were my friends glowering? arent they happy to see me like this?

then the sun went down. i could finally see his angel face. i turned to him and saw the man that took my heart with his. his is the face that most perfectly fit a portrait. a portrait that costs more than a world. his beauty made me look like beast. but what stung me most, his inside perfection out shone me in every way i could thought of.

he went on his knees, bringing me close to him. he took my hand, gave me his ring he wore and kissed them and i felt a certain tingle, heart dropped. it was a coral ring in shape of a leaf. he caressed me all the way from my hand, my arm to my shoulders, my neck, finally, to my lips. and it stayed there for a moment which i hoped he would never let me go. by night, he broke off our love and smiled to me. the smile i'll sew in my heart for forever it will stay. he told me it was time to get back. but i still hold on to him. he pushed my hand away, but i took it back. he brushes my hair and begged me to let go. i looked down on the sand, tears running down my cheeks. before the tear fell to the floor he caught it with his hand on rubbed it through his chest where his beautiful heart was. he leaned down to me, kissed my eye brow and whispered to my ear "I took your tear as part of you, to stay in my heart, become part of my soul. I will remember you. Every single thing about you. How could i not? We cant stay here but, in the other world we will meet and cherish all our lives together. Never forget me, as i'll do the same of you. If we keep holding on to each other, we'll finally meet and become one. Remember me. Remember me." by the end of his sentence, he vanished to the lonely sea.

and then there i was, on the sand ground laying on my back. jack johnson's song was playing through my mp3 headset. i let out a big sigh, it was a freaking dream. a freaking nice dream. seem too true to be just a dream. what if it was a message kind of dream. a real dream. what if.. he actually existed? thousands of questions popped in my head, gave a whirl. what if's what if's what if's. but then i remembered, he gave me his ring. i glared upon my finger.. heart beating a million beats i almost died.. and the coral leaf ring was still on my finger, staying subtle there as where it belong. i smiled, i laughed and i screamed. overjoyed. i sat down on the sand, staring at the ring, smiling to myself.

i have a journey to begin,an adventure. to find him. and they start with my petite little feet. i wiggled my toes and realised the most funny thing, my toes are so strange. i laughed. how crazy have i become?

and then i got up

my journey begins

0 comments: