Thursday, March 13, 2008

a letter to my future self

Dear Myself,
30 years old as I am. Its going to be another 14 years old til i reach 30 years of age. i hope by then, my goals are achieved. Well, at least half of them nor some. do i still take part in dancing? doubtful i guess, 30 years of age.. goodness me if i do!
do i still love my all time favourite anime 'Honey and Clover'? i sure hope so. Hagumi is part of my soul.. and what about my friends? i hope we got old together.. yet in style still! We still mad about boys? umm i meant MEN? pardon me. Definitely we have our husbands at t he time but no fault for ladies night eh? nothing serious ;D And what about HIM???
How does he look like? is he everything i dreamt about? big 'RESPONSIBLE MAN' mark chop on his head? A handsome man? Truly religious? Loves me too much he cant catch his breath every time he sees or think of me eventhough the many years of bondship? i hope and pray he does.
what about the kids? i have a big feeling theyre lovely as they are. pretty names bestowed upon them. with multi talents they obtain.
and what about my marriage ceremony? was my whole family there? my parents? i'm sure theyre tearing themselves. had to gave up their beautiful daughter away to a man. but no matter, i hope when i married, i was perfectly ready and all ambitions achieved, am i right?
so many questions i want to ask you, my future self. although i hope there will be no answers in return/ reply because i wouldnt want my future to be told and written. whats the joy of life if you do.
so til here. oyasumi great lady of the future.
love.
the 16 years old me

0 comments: