Sunday, December 27, 2009

Mr Shopkeeper!

kahar = do you know whats d meaning of "youre the bomb, but you dont tick"?

me = ..

kahar = weyyy, you know or not?

me = hah.. whats that... ? ..

kahar = its like youre hot, but youre not that explosive kinda hot

me = .. ...

kahar = have you heard of "some dreams stay dreams, some dreams come true"?

me = .. .....

kahar = OII, u listening or not?

me = mmm..

kahar = it means- *still going on, i dint quite hear it, dint pay attention* .... - tau?


me = ... mm i guess.

kahar = WEYYYY SITIII, what happend to you? where did your metaphor go?

me = i dont know! im not interested in ALL THAT now.. I AM ONLY INTERESTED TO GO BACK TO KLCC AND ASK FOR THE MR SHOPKEEPERS NUMBER!!!!


*dang it was checking-you-out, checking-me-out moment!!

<3 <3 <3

0 comments: