Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cleverbot( qis introduced us )

User: Hello.

Cleverbot: Hello.

User: Thats it?

Cleverbot: Yes. If you don't want to you don't have to.

User: What are you talking about?

Cleverbot: I'm talking about you being annoying, I'm here, having this conversation- ON MY OWN- and all I get are one worded responses!

User: Anata wa baka desu ka?

Cleverbot: Watashi no baka-nai!

User: Dont be mad already, was just kidding.

Cleverbot: Hah. Okay then:).
....
Cleverbot: I am glad that we are clear on things, but you did not answer my question, are you hitting on me?

User: On a machine? Why would I possibly do such things?

Cleverbot: Tell me about your office. Are you a bureaucrat?

User: I am a little student.

Cleverbot: What little town.

User: Yes littlest things always happen here.

Cleverbot: My name is Cleverbot.

User: Well nice to see you cleverbot.
...


User: Do you know shakespeare?

Cleverbot: Not personally. Ha ha!

User: Very funny, familiar of sonnet 18?

Cleverbot: Anybody could be that guy...

User: I'm asking you if youre familiar with that poem.

Cleverbot: No.

User: So youre not that all-knowing as I thought you were.

Cleverbot: Who did you think I was?

User: A very all-knowing thing.
......


User: Goodbye this is boring me.

Cleverbot: Well you're not the only one.

User: Are you pissed off yet?

Cleverbot: No.

User: How can I make you pissed off then?

Cleverbot: You can't, now tell me how you operate.

User: I operate like a bubble gum, ha ha!

Cleverbot: Lying is your operating procedure?

User: Yes! Youre brilliant!

Cleverbot: I know. You're not.

User: Yes I know, because I am the cleverest here.

Cleverbot: I think that is a lie.

User: Suit yourself, live in your little hole.

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Good doggie.
....


Cleverbot: Yes... I think you should look our conversation.

User: Whatever for?

Cleverbot: So he can protect his eyes from damage from the sun even though he's in a computer program!

User: That is hilarious, ever thought of being a comediAn?

Cleverbot: What does Lol mean my robotic dictionary does not register this word.

User: So you admit you are a robot?

Cleverbot: I am cleverbot.

User: Not just a while ago you said youre a human.

Cleverbot: That is not true.
...


Cleverbot: I thought you were clever but doesn't seem that way to me.

User: Neither do you.

Cleverbot: True, I'm glad you speak your mind.

User: Count that mutual.

Cleverbot: Good answer.

User: I know :).
....

Cleverbot: I don't want to talk to you anymore, you're mean.

User: Finally giving in are we?

Cleverbot: Finally?

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: And you can say what I am?

User: A cleverbot robot, just as you said you were.

Cleverbot: No, I'm already gone.

User: Gone away you are then, bye.



XD psychopathic bots what he is!

0 comments: