Friday, May 1, 2009

Come Sing

why..?

why did it happen?
i dont want this.

theres this steps in front of me
should i go with steps?
or should i lean back in my head
counting my fingers again and look away
and there i walk with it behind me, left instead?

well you look me in the eye and stare
no you never did look, when you only see
what am i suppose to do the chance was there
so i took it..
but i guess..
nobody mentioned my memory

oh yes we saw the lovebirds out there
but im just the deserted pigeon in the air
feeling a lil unbreathable in this love affair
wondering what its like to be cared

i thought you were the one, that he
the one that took my heart and meant to be
i was too blind, the real i couldnt see
all i wanted to do is for you to sing with me

in the end im stuck on the beds of lavenders
i still dont know how to greet lovers
nor my wish never yet to come true
now im praying from afar..
somebody good..
please..
Take care of you.

0 comments: