Sunday, January 18, 2009

meaningless

so living a life with people around
thinking when will my vows be coming down
these tiring long lasting hard works
when might they end
will they ever find the dead end
i suppose i still need to take the adventure
responsibilities ?
i guess.
but what that i need
is to get myself back
able to smile someday
wake up and be happy all day
i know problems always knocking on my door
i know they will eventually make me
a person i might hate
a person i might love
who knows.

but generally
nobody seem to understand
they that i cant comprehend
the thought seems so silly now
who am i to be compared
not even to stare
and i lie on my bed
laughing at myself
looking at my own
why did i write this down
the meaningless
but though all the nags
i still lay a hope on one simple fact
maybe one day i'll have my chance
i will have my chance?
who knew.

0 comments: